QA. Dikuasakan oleh Blogger.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Muslimah yang solehah itu umpama ANGIN yang lalu, mereka hadir tanpa disedari, tetapi kehadiran mereka itu mendamaikan hati

 
9 September 2008

my mom




My mom only had one eye.
I hate her…she was such an embarrassment
She cooked for students and teachers to support the family
There was this one day during elementary school where my mom came to say hello to me
I was so embarrassed.
How could she do this to me?!
I ignored her, threw her a hateful look and ran out.



The next day at school one of my classmates said, “EEEE, your mom only has one eye!”
I wanted to bury myself.
I also wanted my mom to just disappear
So I confronted her that day and said, “if you’re only gonna make me a laughing stock, why don’t you just die?!!!”

My mom did not respond!!!
I didn’t even stop to think for a second about what I did said, because I was full of anger.
I was oblivious to her feelings…


I wanted out of that house

So I studied real hard, got a change to go to Singapore to study
Then, I get married.
I bought a house of my own.
I had kids of my own.
I was happy with my life.




Then one day, my mother came to visit me. She hadn’t seen me in years and she did’t even meet her grandchildren!!.
When she stood by the door, my children laughed at her.
I screamed at her, ‘’How dare you come to my house and scare my children! GET OUT OF HERE! NOW!!”
And to this, my mother quietly answered, “oh, I’m sorry. I may have gotten the wrong address,” and she disappeared out of sight..

One day, a little regarding a school reunion came to my house.
So I lied to my wife that I was going on a business trip..
After the reunion, I went to the old shack just out of my curiosity!!
My neighbors said that she died.
I did not shed a single tear!!.
They handed me a letter that she had wanted me to have..

“My dearest son, I think of you all the time..I’m sorry that I came to Singapore and scared your children. I was so glad when I heard you are coming for the reunion. But I may not able to even get out of bed to see you. I’m sorry that I was a constant embarrassment to you when you were growing up. You see……..when you were very little, you got into an accident, and lost your eye. As a mother, I couldn’t stand watching you having to grow up with one eye. So… I gave you mine…. I was so proud of my son who was seeing a whole new world for me, in my place, with that eye… with my love to you.. your mother..”



Omar ibn Khatab said:
(Once upon a time while we had some captives we saw captive a woman taking babies, held them tight and breast fed them.
The prophet asked us: Do you think this woman will throw his baby in fire? We said: No if she has the choice
Then He said: Allah is more merciful to his worshiper than her with her sun.)

The prophet (sall-Allahu alayhi wassallam) told us that we must obey Allah and his messenger at all tines but after that comes your mother then your mother then your mother than your father

Thanks Allah we are Muslims

0 tautan:

Updates Melalui E-Mail